UPCOMING projects & events:
- Founder Lynne Olien continues to talk and share presentations throughout the Fargo-Moorhead community to administrators, teachers and students advocating and educating people about mental health.
- Break the Silence Day - May 18: a day to remember Justin and teach students, family, and friends to STOP. LISTEN. TALK.
PAST PROJECTS & Community Contributions:
- Participant in Giving Hearts Day 2020 (February 13, 2020) www.givingheartsday.org
- Break the Silence Day - Encouraged people to reach out to someone at 7:35 pm to let that person know you are thinking about them and how much they matter - May 18, 2019
- Sponsor and participating team in the 2019 AFSP Out of the Darkness Walk - Fargo-Moorhead Area
- Past participant team in the AFSP Out of the Darkness Walks
- Hosted Nationally recognized speaker Jeff Yalden - presentation with West Fargo teachers and administrators on mental health - December 5th, 2019
- Participant in West Fargo Community Forum 4: Mental Health - April 24, 2019
- Justin's Break the Silence Fund Donation - $20,000 to West Fargo Public Schools, Hosted by Dakota Medical Foundation - September, 2017
- Fundraiser for Imagine Thriving and Justin's Break the Silence - October 18, 2018